Here is a list of jobs for students within the UD Music Department.
Community Music School
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about these positions.
- Crew Member
- Work behind-the-scenes for the music department events, either as part of crew or tech crew. This job hires at the beginning of each semester, during the end of August and the beginning of February.
- Please e-mail the Performance Coordinator, John Alt, at email@example.com to inquire about becoming a crew member.
Click here to learn more about how to become a peer mentor in the Freshmen Music FYS classes during the fall semester. The application closes early in October the year prior.
- This job requires the student to take a one-credit course the spring semester prior, in order to train to become a peer mentor. For first time Peer Mentors, the course is UNIV301-010 Peer Practicum 1.
- Community Music School Summer Music Camps
- Visit the link to Employment Opportunities to apply or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about these programs
- Summer camps usually include jazz, music theater, choral, band, rock band, Afro-Caribbean, and steel drum
Click here to first apply for work study through the University of Delaware. Once approved for work study, you are eligible to interview for the work study positions in the Music Department.